The long awaited Roblox Anime Legacy tier list is finally complete. But I’m going to say some stuff beforehand, obviously if you disagree, or you have anything you want to change about this tier list just let me know in the comments.
Anime Legacy developed by Crescent Studio is a popular Roblox game. The game features a range of characters from franchises such as One Piece, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Sword Art Online, and more. You are given full freedom to choose your favorite characters and embark on an epic adventure together.
- I also recommend you to check out the new Project MW Trello board guide.
Roblox Anime Legacy Tier List
The characters in Anime Legacy are placed in their respective tier as per my own personal experience and the overall power. So to start off I’m going to put my favorite characters in S tier and the characters that I usually avoid in C tier.
- Spirit Sword Slash – Vegito dashes forward using his Ki Blade.
- Spirit Sword Combo – Vegito does a quick combo using his Ki Blade.
- Savage Strike – Vegito uses Instant Transmission to get above the opponent before launching a powerful punch downward, creating a small explosion on impact.
- Grim’s Judgement – Sephiroth launches the opponent up in the air and then down tilts them.
- Octaslash – Sephiroth does his signature move, slashes them at high speed then finishes it up with a powerful punch.
- Three-headed snake – Sephiroth launches 3 projectiles in a flash, each doing 5 damage.
- Chidori – Sasuke concentrates his chakra into his left hand and infusing it with his lightning release.
- Fireball Justu – Sasuke kneads chakra into his body and turns it into fire, which he will then expel from his mouth.
- Amaterasu – Sasuke uses his mangekyou ability to summon a black flame around his opponent.
- 360 pound phoenix – Zoro first holds one of his swords horizontally above the shoulder of his sword arm, and then performs a circular swing that launches the air compressed projectile spiraling towards the target.
- Shishi SonSon – Zoro swings his sword in a very quick and powerful unsheathing move to slice his opponent
- Yakkodori – Zoro launches a crescent-moon like projectile of compressed air from his sword.
- Assassin’s Intuition – Killua moves around very fast while hitting the enemy.
- The Snake Awakens – Killua uses his sharp nails to do a barrage of damage.
- Rhythm Echo – Killua creates a clone of himself made of lightning to stun the enemy.
- Kamehame-wha?? – Gintoki attempts to fire a kamehameha. Sometimes it’ll work, sometimes it won’t. It becomes red and more powerful after final getsuga.
- Final getsuga – Gintoki covers himself in a huge energy wave that’ll hurt the opponent and parodies the mugetsu form.
- Stando powah – Gintoki reveals he has star platinum and pummels the opponent.
- Salt Splash – Reigen violently throws table salt everywhere.
- Banishing Salt Punch – Reigen punches the enemy with a fist covered in table salt.
- Get A Job You Bum – Reigen goes into a begging state if the enemy hits Reigen during it, he uses his whole body like a spring and smashes his fist into his opponent’s face with a powerful spin.
- El Thor – Enel sends out a large cluster of electricity to gather above his target, then makes it crash down as a massive column via a downward swipe of his arm.
- Kari: 1Million volts – Enel uses a blinding, full-body release of electricity to superheat the surrounding air, making it expand at the speed of sound and create a thunderclap.
- Lightning dragon – Enel beats two drums on his back using his staff to prompt a large, serpentine dragon made of electricity to come out of them.
Go through my latest Cake Factory Tycoon codes list as well.
Deku (Izuku Midoriya)
- Delaware Smash – Deku flicks his fingers causing damage and knock back! References the state of Delaware.
- Detroit Smash – Deku winds his punch and throws it to cause a huge shockwave that can even hit opponents from far away. References the state of Detroit.
- Manchester Smash – Deku calculates where he’s going to land, and then he leaps into the air, then he winds up his kick to smash the ground. References the state of Manchester.
- Spirit Gun – Yusuke points his finger like a gun then fires a blue beam blast out of his finger, causing AOE damage.
- Spirit Punch – Yusuke surrounds his right hand with spirit energy, and punches forward with it.
- Organ Murder – Yusuke surrounds both his fists with spirit energy and teleports to the opponent to do a barrage of punches.
- Kamehameha – Goku focuses his energy onto a single point and fires a powerful energy beam.
- Kiai – Goku bursts out a shockwave of Ki, knocking back the opponent.
- Instant Transmission (Kick Away) – Goku teleports to the enemy and kicks them away.
- Shadow clone throw – Naruto summons a clone and lunges the clone at you doing AOE dmg.
- Rasenshuriken – Naruto quickly charges a rasenshuriken and chases you down with it.
- Uzumaki barrage – Naruto summons 3 clones that’ll go up to you and perform a combo.
There you have it, everything I know about the Anime Legacy tier list. If you have a better tier list then you can share it below, and I will try to update my tier list accordingly.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?